1 package Vindaloo Curry Mix
4 tablespoons oil - divided
2 teaspoons salt
2 lbs lamb (chicken or beef)
2 onions chopped finely
1 ½ cups tomato sauce
1 ½ cups water
2 tablespoons lime juice
1. Mix contents of Vindaloo Curry Mix, 2 tablespoons oil and 2 teaspoons salt in a bowl to make a spice paste. Add 2 lbs. Lamb Chops (or Chicken or Beef) and coat evenly with spice paste.
2. Sauté 2 chopped onions in 2 tablespoons oil in a pan on medium heat.
3. Add lamb and stir. Cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Add 1½ cups tomato sauce and 1½ cups water. Stir. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or till lamb chops are thoroughly cooked.
5. Add 2 tablespoons lime juice. Stir. Cook for 5 minutes.
Garnish with chopped cilantro. Serve over a bed of basmati rice.