2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon 'Daksha's Gourmet Spices' Chana Masala Curry Mix
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup warm water (approximately)
3 to 4 cups oil for frying
1. In a bowl stir together flour, Chana Masala Curry Mix and salt.
2. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and blend till mixture is crumbly.
3. Bind dough with 1/2 cup of water, if you need more add a little at a time.
4. Take handfuls of dough and roll into large rounds about 1/8 inch thick.
5. Using a cookie cutter cut out puris.
6. Heat oil in a deep fryer or wok in medium heat.
7. Add cut out puris in hot oil. Puris will puff up into round balls. Turn puris over
8. Remove puris from oil and allow to cool. Store puris in a cookie jar or a sealed class container.